2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback – Click above for high-res image gallery
Less than a month after Nissan announced its $9,990 blue-light-special Versa Sedan 1.6, Hyundai has one-upped them. Or should that be one-downed? The 2009 Hyundai Accent has regained the title of Cheapest New Car in America with a starting price that undercuts the Nissan by a Jackson. Priced at $9,970, it is now the least expensive new car on the market. And Hyundai didn't reduce content to get the price down. It's essentially the same Accent you could have bought last month, just with a lower M
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies