Nissan got turned out of the Chrysler house after Fiat bought the Pentastar, which ended Nissan's hopes for a jointly developed replacement for the Nissan Titan. while it's busy doing the O Solo Mio routine on the coming 2014 Titan, another potential blow to the Japanese brand is coming at the other end of the market: superminis.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!