These Frankfurt Motor Show vehicles no longer need an introduction. We've been covering them to the hilt and, if you missed what any of them are, you can see last night's wrap-up for more information. What this post is meant to do is provide you with some shiny, high-resolution images to see the concepts for yourself. Consider it our version of a free ticket to the show. We'll keep posting on more details from the IAA today; for now, enjoy the images. My favorite is the mule in the shot of the V
Nissan has announced a concept EV, called Mixim, for the Frankfurt Motor Show. The vehicle has four-wheel drive because two sets of motors (called supermotors) are placed on each axis. The batteries are Li-Ion. No information about performance is given in the press release, although they're called "fast" and "endurant".
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies