Click above for a high-res gallery of the 2009 Nissan GT-R.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jan 29, 2008
We've reported previously on both a club racer and a V-Spec version of the Nissan GT-R, and it's now apparent that they are both very different beasts. The V-Spec variant will be in the same mold as the previous versions offered, with Japan's Best Car citing a 220-pound diet, 30 more horsepower with upgraded binders and suspension components.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models