Autoexpress goes for a spin in the Nissan GT-R Spec-V – Click above to watch video after the jump
Nissangt Rspec V
We've reported previously on both a club racer and a V-Spec version of the Nissan GT-R, and it's now apparent that they are both very different beasts. The V-Spec variant will be in the same mold as the previous versions offered, with Japan's Best Car citing a 220-pound diet, 30 more horsepower with upgraded binders and suspension components.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX