Click above for a high-res gallery of the U.S.-spec Nissan GT-R.
Let the markups begin. When sales of the Nissan GT-R starts in North America next summer, only 1,500 examples will be available. We're a bit unsure as to how that figure was reached, but we'd assume production limitations and Nissan's desire to keep exclusivity on boil are all factored into the estimate.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies