Why, dear God? Why do bad things happen to good cars? We have no idea what circumstances were at play when this gleaming new grey Nissan GT-R got a sizeable love tap in the right front quarter panel. We're willing to give the owner the benefit of the doubt and assume that someone backed into the car while he or she was waiting for a parking space in Shibuya, since we know first hand that that can happen... Sigh. At least this GT-R isn't a total write off like the first one that wrecked.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Nissangt Rcrash Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!