2010 Nissan GT-R – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ready for another Nissan GT-R iteration? In April, Nissan said it would be working with third parties to set up a driving club that would offer members track-ready Godzillas, and this is apparently the result: the Track Club Edition GT-R, a product of the minds at Nissan, NISMO, NOVA Engineering in Shizuka and Nordring tuning in Saitama, Japan.
A Gainesville, Florida Nissan dealership received a most unpleasant surprise Monday morning as the dealer's showroom floor became engulfed in smoke, with some flames centered in one very unfortunate area. Now we're guessing here, but we would think that if the dealer could save any one vehicle from the fire, they'd pick the nearly $90,000 silver GT-R. Too bad they apparently didn't have time to make the decision.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX