Nissan EV-02 prototype - click above for high res image gallery
Nissan has announced a new mid-term environmental action plan called Nissan Green Program 2010. They are planning to introduce a variety of alternative fuel vehicles over the next few years in order to demonstrate their commitment to improving the environment and reducing fuel consumption. Nissan has an aggressive plan to reduce carbon emissions from their vehicles and factories. The company plans to expand the availability of flex fuel vehicles by 2010, as well as introduce an in-house designed
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies