Nissan Motor Corp has announced they are voluntarily recalling over a three-quarters of a million vehicles worldwide for steering wheel issues. The No. 2 Japanese automaker will recall 841,000 vehicles worldwide, include the Micra compact car and the Cube.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!