The 2006 Nissan Urge looks like a dead man walking. The three-year-old concept designed as a Mazda MX-5 competitor was once planned for the market, but then the market got really, really sick and so the roadster was killed. That didn't stop Auto Express from claiming that the Urge would be coming in 2011 back in May.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!