Nissan has released a sketch of the next-generation Versa, and in the process has confirmed the new model will be sold in the United States. The 2011 model benefited from minor equipment and pricing changes, but the next Versa looks to take on much more stylish design language, with the Versa adopting some of the familial lines of its larger Altima and Maxima siblings.
Nissan Versa Pricing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX