Not much has changed with the Nissan Titan in the decade that it's been on the market, but the 2015 model year could move the needle enough to turn the truck from an "also ran" in the fullsize truck market to more of a contender. Edmunds had the chance to sit down with Pierre Loing, vice president of product and advanced planning and strategy for Nissan North America, who indicated that not only will a new truck be coming for 2015, it is also expected to take a bigger chunk of the truck market c
Honda Motor Co. is recalling 124,000 vehicles in Japan due to a problem with brake lights that could cause them not to light up upon application of the brakes. Bad bulb installment has led to the recall, which affects 84,554 Acty and 39,768 VAMOS Hobio minivans. Affected vehicles were produced between Feb. 20, 2002 and June 6, 2006, according to the automaker.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!