Nissan's current Versa Sedan debuted at the 2011 New York Auto Show, so it's only fitting that the humble four-door's midcycle facelift will debut under the kliegs in the Gotham, too. While the automaker's next-generation Murano crossover will take center stage on its display stand, Autoblog has learned that an updated version of the second-generation Nissan subcompact will also open its doors at the Javits Center later this month.
The current-generation Nissan Sunny – the overseas equivalent to the Versa sedan – has been around since 2010, and now it appears that Nissan has some small changes in store for it. Based on these small, dark and grainy photos from Chinese site, Auto Sohu, the Sunny could be set to receive a slight styling refresh.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!