Nissan has finally wrapped up work on its crowd-sourced project 370Z. The company put the sports car on a dyno for final tuning and wound up with somewhere around 504 horsepower. That's not too shabby given the jump in gusto was gleaned from a few bolt-on parts.
Nissan Project 370z
Nissan has already begun spinning wrenches on the company's crowd-sourced project 370Z, and the automaker has been kind enough to craft a well-made video documenting the build. Fans of the brand chose a GReddy twin turbo kit, which should crank up the 3.7-liter V6 to the tune of around 500 horsepower. The Stage One clip follows the build as technicians dismantle the front of the sports car, yank the engine and bolt on the aftermarket goods. Fans also chose a GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust to help t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX