Used to be if you wanted a proper full-size van, you were looking at something made in Detroit. But just as the Japanese have taken on the full-size pickup market, so are they going after the big van segment. That currently falls to Nissan and its NV range, and the Japanese automaker is showing no signs of relenting.
Nissan Nv3500 Hd
For all the success that Japanese automakers have had in the U.S. market over the past thirty years, there remains one very important segment they've never really managed to break through: full-size trucks. The big pickups from Ford and General Motors have remained at the top of the sales charts for decades. While Toyota has made a minor dent in the segment with the Tundra, Nissan's Titan has just never really caught fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX