Small business owners in the United States are about to get a fresh set of choices for hauling their wares through busy urban areas. Ford has already announced its Transit Connect van, which uses a front-wheel drive layout and a very tall roof to allow for plenty of storage capability in a relatively small package. A new competitor to the Blue Oval has emerged in Nissan, which also plans to attack this smaller end of the commercial vehicle market.
Nissan Nv2500 Concept
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX