José Muñoz, a Nissan and Infiniti sales and marketing vice president, will replace Colin Dodge as Nissan's new North America chief, come Jan. 1, as part of a wide-ranging management shuffle, Automotive News reports. Dodge will remain on Nissan's board, be assigned to special projects and report directly to CEO Carlos Ghosn.
Nissan North America
Nissan has announced that it has hired Fred Diaz as its new divisional vice president of sales and marketing. With the appointment, Diaz unexpectedly exits his post as president and CEO of Chrysler's Ram brand, a position he has held since 2009 when the brand was created as a separate entity from Dodge. He was also president and CEO of Chrysler de Mexico.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX