BRE Nismo Z getting painted for the Walter Mitty Challenge – Click above for high-res image gallery
Nissan Nismo 370z
The crew over at Inside Line got its hands on some rather curious spy photos of the new 2011 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition. Why curious? Most of the time, spy photographers work from behind massive lenses at long distances because the secretive engineers don't want themselves or the car they're testing to be photographed. But these shots look almost... composed. Or at least like the person manning the camera is on a first name basis with the folks at Nissan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX