The Nissan version of the Renault Twizy, the New Mobility Concept, is going to be available for rent in the tourist coastal town of Shikano in Tottori prefecture, Japan, as seen in this video.
Nissan New Mobility Concept
Nissan and Yokohama have put together a rather attractive combination of little electric vehicles, little rental prices and big ambitions. Next month, the automaker and Japanese city will debut the first carsharing program of its kind, which will involve two-seat Nissan EVs that may be rented around town.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX