We've heard this one before, the one where we hear Nissan is getting ready to expand its line-up of all-electric vehicles. We're all familiar with the Leaf and then there are the other Nissan-family EVs, the Infiniti luxury electric vehicle (which Infitini boss Johann De Nysschen recently re-confirmed to AutoblogGreen is coming, someday) and the NV200 utility van. But wait, there's more.
Nissan Land Glider
Nissan says it will roll out an urban electric vehicle that's even better than alliance partner Renault's Twizy. While Renault is marketing the Twizy small electric car as an alternative to scooters on European streets, Nissan thinks its upcoming EV will have more to offer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX