Goodwood publicity stunt? Yep. We don't much care, though, because this video of a Nissan Juke running the hill on two wheels is hugely impressive.
Nissan Juke Nismo Rs
Nissan unveiled an even hotter version of the hotter Juke Nismo at the Los Angeles Auto Show – the Juke Nismo RS, a 215-horsepower crossover that may be the most hardcore model in the compact CUV segment (until we can convince Mazda to build a Mazdaspeed CX-5, that is).
With the LA Auto Show a little more than a month away, we're getting a good idea of which cars we'll be seeing there. Show organizers have issued a press release that names numerous debuts we've heard about already, and one that caught our eye as brand new: the Nissan Juke Nismo RS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX