One way to win races is to bury the pedal and never lift. It would appear Nissan may be following the same plan with the development of its GT-R. Rather than sit around and let the car's development go cold, Nissan is continuing to refine its bargain supercar slayer.
Nissan Gtr Specv
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX