It turns out that after toting a 7:08 time around the fearsome Nürburgring Nordschleife for the new Nismo-tuned GT-R, Nissan might not have been entirely honest about the car it was using. From what we've been hearing from a few different publications, the GT-R featured in the video isn't what we're going to see on the production model.
Nissan Gtr Nismo
We've got some great new images of the Nissan GT-R Nismo circling everyone's favorite testing ground/racetrack, the Nürburgring. The GT-R seen here is camouflaged rather extensively to hide body details, but we can draw a few things from the eight photos our spies have been able to capture.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX