Autoexpress goes for a spin in the Nissan GT-R Spec-V – Click above to watch video after the jump
Nissan Gt R Spec V
We've reported previously on both a club racer and a V-Spec version of the Nissan GT-R, and it's now apparent that they are both very different beasts. The V-Spec variant will be in the same mold as the previous versions offered, with Japan's Best Car citing a 220-pound diet, 30 more horsepower with upgraded binders and suspension components.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!