What would a Nissan GT-R be without the racing pedigree that's helped make it what it is today? The truth is that we don't even want to know. But we don't have to, because the car known as Godzilla is as devastating on the race track as it is on the street.
Nissan Gt R Race Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX