The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12-Hour was run at Mt. Panorama this weekend, and race photographer and friend-of-Autoblog Joel Strickland sent us more than 100 photos of the action. The inspirations for just about every racing-derived exotic sports car was there, the top seven finishers coming from seven different makes, from Nissan to Lamborghini to McLaren.
Nissan Gt R Nismo Gt3
Nissan introduced its privateer Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 racecar last year. Unlike GT-Rs competing in other series like GT1 and Japan's Super GT, the GT3 version utilizes the same 3.8-liter twin turbo V6 from the street car, the engine retuned to produce 523 horsepower. Nissan and Nismo engineers are already hard at work on next year's entrant, throwing the development car over the curbs at what looks like Fuji Speedway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX