With a fresh coat of matte red paint, Nissan's 2020 Vision Gran Turismo concept looks fresh as ever, and ready to take Tokyo by storm.
Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo
Most of the vehicles you can drive in Gran Turismo 6 are digital renditions of actual cars that you could (at least in theory) drive on the road or track. But Polyphony Digital, the studio behind the immensely popular video game franchise, isn't satisfied with leaving things there, so it's been collaborating with a steady stream of automakers to design concept cars specifically for Playstation. We've already seen concepts from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen and Mitsubishi. But now it's time for
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX