Cab drivers in New York City may not be mandated to purchase the Nissan NV200 "Taxi of Tomorrow" per the orders of a Supreme Court Judge, but that isn't stopping Nissan from beginning sales of the bright yellow people movers.
Attendees at the New York Auto Show are getting their first hands-on look at the all-new 2014 Nissan NV200, the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission's choice to replace much of its taxi fleet beginning in late 2013. "The Nissan NV 200 unveiled today will be the safest, most comfortable and most convenient taxi the City has ever had," said New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg at a pre-show event last night. "New York City cabs have always been iconic, and now they will set a new standa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX