Nissan's current Versa Sedan debuted at the 2011 New York Auto Show, so it's only fitting that the humble four-door's midcycle facelift will debut under the kliegs in the Gotham, too. While the automaker's next-generation Murano crossover will take center stage on its display stand, Autoblog has learned that an updated version of the second-generation Nissan subcompact will also open its doors at the Javits Center later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX