Auto Express has confirmed that Nissan is planning a slew of performance models under the Nismo wing, including a number of high-performance RS variants.
How often do you leave a comment on a post, "It would be cool if that car had (insert Part X)." It's always fun to think "what if?" Well, Nissan has taken advantage of the creative minds of enthusiasts everywhere by crowdsourcing the build of a custom 370Z. Nothing was off limits for modification. The engine, wheels, tires, interior, and exterior were all subject to vote. Nissan even asked you what suspension to use.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX