Click either image for a high-res gallery.
Nismo R35 Gt R
Nissan's motorsports arm has been hard at work developing parts for the GT-R, and on August 20th, R35 owners in Japan will get their first taste of NISMO's efforts. Tuning packages – ranging from street to circuit kits – will be offered in either comprehensive combinations or ala carte, and will include wheels and tires, carbon fiber aero parts, exhaust systems, tweaked ECUs and upgraded cooling kits. All the parts have already undergone rigorous testing, primarily during NISMO/MOTUL
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies