Video games are already an easy target for politicians, what with their amazing ability to turn both brains and muscles to jelly while also promoting violence and other sociopathic behaviors. So we can only wonder at the political grandstanding that might accompany this development: The Nintendo DS can now be used to control a Toyota navigation system.
The Nintendo DS, a handheld video game system, can be a major time-suck for us kids of all ages. It's no surprise that the mother of seven year-old Christoper Miszkowiec wanted him to cut down on the amount of time he spends playing with one. What is surprising is that mom Kathleen has recently had a change of heart. What prompted this reversal? Christoper saved her life with his toy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX