Cobasys and A123Systems are no strangers to AutoblogGreen, but I have the feeling that we'll be hearing about these two companies a heckuva lot more in the coming years. I mean, think about the PHEV market, the EV market and whom these two firms have managed to align themselves with: GM, Enova and government agencies. Most (not all) of these partnerships, though, involve NiMH batteries and everyone knows that the near future lies in lithium-ion.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies