Nihon Car is one of our favorite sites. It's one of the only places you can get quality English-language reviews of the hottest new stuff from Japan. The guys at Nihon just took the new JDM Honda Civic Type R sedan on a 1000km jaunt, and have impressions aplenty to share. The 225-horsepower Civic Type R boasts advantages of 65 horsepower and 19 lb-ft of torque over the standard Civic sedan while weighing 66 pounds less at the same time. Sounds like a recipe for fun, if you ask us, and to hear Ni
The guys who run Nihon Car (née Nihon Car & Bike) were able to get seat time in Subaru's latest limited-edition street-legal rally car, the Impreza WRX STI Type RA-R. Only 300 of the backroads bombers are being produced, and they're only being sold in Japan. Fortunately, the boys at Nihon are there to bring the goods to us Western folk via the Internet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX