Elon Musk may not be making a ton of friends in Texas, but the folks in the UK sure seem to like the Tesla Motors head honcho. UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has appointed Musk to serve as an advisor to the British government and as it tries to speed up adoption of plug-in vehicles, the Environmental Leader says.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX