A Jaguar F-Type R Coupe is capable of hitting 186 miles per hour. The new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 is estimated to top out at 170, while the BMW M5 is electronically limited to 155 mph. All impressive figures, and all of them would lose in a top-speed race to this remote-controlled car.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!