Sunday's Super Bowl saw a new 30-second spot air for the upcoming Need For Speed movie, starring Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul. But what you may not have seen yet was the extended, 90-second trailer that went live online last night. The other item of news is NFS's release date - the new flick will hit theaters on March 14.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX