Of all the new debuts scheduled for the Frankfurt Motor Show – now less than two weeks away – few will proliferate quite like the new European-market Honda Civic. The Old World version of the new Civic has so far only been teased, but the company's UK competition division has already started work on the racing version that will take on the most famous circuits Great Britain has to offer.
Next Generation Touring Car
You go ahead and try to find a racing series with as high a participation rate as the British Touring Car Championship. With 13 different models from 10 different manufacturers covering 27 entries, the BTCC field is at an all-time high this year. But there's always room for one more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX