Following the publication of our earlier story on the new generation GM Hybrid system this morning we got some more details from General Motors during their Geneva press conference. Prior to the show, GM declined to say who was supplying the lithium ion batteries for the system. We now know that Hitachi Vehicle Energy Ltd. will be supplying the batteries, a first for a GM system. The second-generation hybrid system will debut on North American models in 2010 and quickly spread globally, includin
Next Gen Gm Hybrid
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Next Gen Gm Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!