Renault says it's less than six years away from saving the commuting world a bunch of hours of work, not to mention a lot of gas and a few accidents. The French automaking giant is touting its Next Two prototype, which is based on the Renault Zoe platform and marks the company's entry into the autonomous-driving field.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Next Two Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!