During last Saturday's Nationwide Series race the afternoon before the 2013 Daytona 500, a last-lap crash on left some 33 spectators injured when Kyle Larson's car flew into the fence and disintegrated as it rode along the upper edge of the barrier. The flying parts tore a hole in the fence and flew into the stands, with a television crew and a spectator video catching part of the incident.
Next Media Animation
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!