During last Saturday's Nationwide Series race the afternoon before the 2013 Daytona 500, a last-lap crash on left some 33 spectators injured when Kyle Larson's car flew into the fence and disintegrated as it rode along the upper edge of the barrier. The flying parts tore a hole in the fence and flew into the stands, with a television crew and a spectator video catching part of the incident.
Next Media Animation
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX