No, these aren't shots of Focus test mules running on the C1 platform that underpins the European Focus; we're still a long ways off from a true next-generation Focus. However, these shots do show the heavily refreshened Focus that will arrive for 2008 and guess what... there'll be a coupe version! While both the front and rear of the coupe and sedan are heavily covered, we know the front covering is hiding a Fusion-inspired three-bar grille. The side panels of each car, however, are clearly vis
One of our international readers caught a trio of Honda's next gen products on a Chinese site that includes the next Fit, Accord and CR-V. We're awaiting a translation of the site from our colleagues at Autoblog Chinese, so until then we have to let the pics speak for themselves, which probably originated as renderings and/or altered spy shots from a Chinese auto mag.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX