Click image for a high-res gallery of the Transit Connect Taxi
Back in October we told you that a targa Pontiac Solstice was on the way sometime in 2008, and now some sources are reporting that the removable top two-seater will be unveiled in New York in two weeks. The targa setup will consist of panels over the driver and passenger seats that can stow into the trunk of the two-seater. It's still unknown how many configurations the stowable top will have, but hard and soft-top variations are possible. Production on the targa Solstice will reportedly start i
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies