2010 Subaru Legacy - Click above for a high-res gallery
The Subaru Legacy refresh that debuted in Japan this May has made it to Europe. New front and rear fascias distinguish the '07 Legacy from its predecessor and dramatically change the car's appearance. The nose section is all-new, featuring new, more sculpted headlamps, a pronounced "V" crossbar in the grille, and very racy-looking front spoilers (on the 3.0R Spec.B cars). Moving aft, both the sedan and wagon get a chrome dress-up strip that runs the width of the car. The Spec.B wagon also gets r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX