The Australian state of New South Wales (NSW) is taking steps to eliminate the possibility of drivers who have had their licenses successfully applying for another one. The state's Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) will be using facial recognition software to build a database of license holders.
Australian police are investigating 240 people who have blamed a dead man for driving their cars when they were cited for traffic violations. Officials think this is part of a widespread pattern of fraud wherein motorists are blaming the same dead guy or somebody from out of state to try to get out of fines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX