The VW IROC concept is on its way to production in a couple of years as the new Scirocco. For most production cars from major manufacturers, one of the inevitable stops along the way is California's Death Valley for hot weather testing, and the Scirocco's no different in that regard.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!