2011 Volkswagen NMS Sketch – Click above to enlarge
Although the ceremonial opening of Volkswagen's new plant in Chattanooga has been delayed, locals are anticipating the arrival of what is shaping up to be the largest employer in town. Case in point: local television station WRCB has managed to get hold of a concept rendering of what Volkswagen will be building in their backyard. Called the New Mid-size Sedan (NMS) in the interim, the as-yet unnamed sedan should be rolling off the Tennessee assembly line within a couple of years. If it ends up l
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX