2010 Subaru Legacy - Click above for a high-res gallery
The Subaru Legacy refresh that debuted in Japan this May has made it to Europe. New front and rear fascias distinguish the '07 Legacy from its predecessor and dramatically change the car's appearance. The nose section is all-new, featuring new, more sculpted headlamps, a pronounced "V" crossbar in the grille, and very racy-looking front spoilers (on the 3.0R Spec.B cars). Moving aft, both the sedan and wagon get a chrome dress-up strip that runs the width of the car. The Spec.B wagon also gets r
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies