Last week, Sebastian mentioned that New Haven, CT is allowing hybrid drivers to park at city meters for free as long as they are residents and display a sticker issued by city hall. Great idea.
The hybrid incentives offered by the Bank of America that Joel wrote about earlier today are just some of the many city- and company-sponsored hybrid special offers available to employees and members across the country. The Boston Globe had a run-down of these incentives in yesterday's edition, and, as you can see in the graphic, some companies are really putting their money where their mouths are. The incentives – ranging from Google's $5,000 to buy a hybrid to St. Paul Travelers getting
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies